Hello friends, today we will know through this article what are the Features Of Computer. So in this article, we are told about the basic Features of Computer and how they are making our work easier, about the features given in this article. Also, if you search this keyword more in Google then you will not get to see such important features.
In present times the computer has become an essential part of human life and it is easily used by most people in most fields, and this is making their life easier. But when people are asked about the Features Of Computer, they give such a response that what is it, so let us discuss the 11 most popular features of a computer.
- Speed is primarily one of the main characteristics of computer systems. The computer works so fast that it can complete any task in a few minutes while a normal person takes several hours to complete that task.
- A powerful computer can handle trillions of instructions per second which are actually considered unreliable.
- A computer is said to be a very fast machine.
- A computer is capable of computing large amounts of data
- A computer can mainly do millions of calculations in a short time, for which an ordinary person takes a lot of time to do that work.
- You would be surprised to know that a computer can execute millions of instructions and even more per second.
- Not only calculations, but computers also process various types of tasks in the blink of an eye, which takes a lot of time for humans.
- Computers always primarily calculate with 100% accuracy. Inconsistency Data Consistency An error can occur due to inaccuracy but only because of incorrect human input or incorrect data.
- You can simply assume that the errors in the computer can be caused by the wrong user otherwise the accuracy of the computer device is always consistently high.
- The computer works with 100% Accuracy if the user input is correct.
- Computers are considered to be very fast in speed as well as very accurate.
- Computers not only provide incredible speed but they are also capable of operating continuously with precision.
- The computer can mainly store large amounts of data which is the biggest feature of a computer.
- Inside the computer, we can store many different types of data like video, image, text, audio, file, etc.
- Small-size storage disks like CDs, Hard disks, SSD, DVDs, Pen drives, Memory, etc can store large amounts of data in the computer.
- The computer has an inbuilt memory that can store a large amount of data if you can also store the data in a secondary storage device like a floppy, which you can easily keep outside the computer and also move it to another computer.
- A computer can mainly work continuously with the same stability and accuracy without getting tired and without any errors.
- A computer can perform one or more tasks consistently with great accuracy and uniform speed.
- Non-stop means that the computer is able to do any work for a long time without getting tired and without stopping.
- A person gets tired of doing work in hours and a computer has the ability to do any work continuously for many hours, many days, and many months.
- Versatility means the ability of a computer to complete a whole variety of tasks with the same accuracy and efficiency.
- This means that the computer is capable of working in almost every field.
- Today computers are being used almost everywhere like in schools, colleges, railway stations, hospitals, offices, hotels, etc.
- The computer is a very flexible machine that is used in different fields to solve a wide range of problems.
- Along with this, computers are also used to do calculations and play games.
- The computer is primarily a reliable one but it is true only if the data given to the computer is correct and reliable.
- The computer completes all the tasks automatically.
- Reliability is a very important characteristic of a computer. Today big companies like Flipkart, and Amazon are mainly dependent on computers and their entire business is running on computers.
- Today the work of all companies is being done through the computer, this company stores all its data in the computer so that that stored data can be used when the time comes in the future.
- Computer completes all its work honestly in a very short time, be it night or day, the computer keeps doing its work tirelessly, today this is the reason why big companies and industries are becoming more dependent on computers.
- Automation means that a computer is an automatic machine that performs all the given tasks automatically. This means that once the computer starts a task, it is able to complete that task without any interruption.
- Tasks performed by a computer such as launching specific software, scanning for viruses, sending emails, and more. Also, a computer is programmed to accomplish a complex task.
- When the computer is assigned a task, it completes that task without interruption until it is completed. For example, when the printer is instructed to print 1000 pages from a computer file, it continues to print until the entire 1000 pages have been printed.
- The computer mainly has built-in Memory which is also known as primary memory. Which works to store data from secondary storage devices like pen drives, CDs, etc., which are also used to store data.
- We can also keep these secondary devices used in the computer outside the computer, in which the stored data is stored for many days.
- In addition, the computer has a built-in memory which is RAM (Random Access Memory) that holds data as long as the computer is connected to a power source, after which the data is erased from the computer after the computer is turned off.
- Apart from this computer has ROM (Read Only Memory) which includes different levels of case memory, virtual memory, etc., which accelerates the performance.
9. Storage Capacity
- The computer mainly has built-in memory which is also known as primary memory. Which works to store data from secondary storage devices such as pen drives, CDs, etc., which are also used to store data.
- We can also keep these secondary devices used in the computer outside the computer, in which the stored data remains safe for many days.
- In addition, computers have a built-in memory called RAM (Random Access Memory) that holds data as long as the computer is connected to a power source, after which the data is erased from the computer when the computer is turned off.
- Also, the computer has ROM (Read Only Memory) which includes different levels of case memory, virtual memory, etc., which accelerates the performance.
- The computer is primarily so Consistency that it can process millions for several hours without error.
- Furthermore, it provides consistent results for the same set of data, for example, if it is given the same set of data over and over again, it will give the same result each time.
- Limitations mean that the computer cannot do any work on its own, it needs instructions to do any work.
- Computers cannot think like humans, they can only work according to the instructions given.
- Power is required to operate the computer and other errors may occur if the computer fails.
- Top 21 Best Processors For Mobile Ranking List 2022
- Shortcut Keys of Computer: List of Win 7/10/11, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Best Waterproof Mobile in India with Price 2022
- Top 7 Ways To Check Any Sim Card Number 2022
- Top 21 Uses of Computer In Different Fields 2022
Final Word Of Features Of Computer:-
Friends, today we have researched the characteristics of a suitable computer through this article, so I hope you have got the answer to your question and you do not need to search about the characteristics of the computer other than this article.
If you like this post, then definitely share this post with your friends so that they can get information about suitable Features Of Computer.